Tuesday 29 June 2010

The reason (in part) why I've been away for so long

The chaos you see behind me is what's left of my uni room. Most of it's hidden under the desk though, but the quantity of stuff is pretty horrific. I never knew I owned so much stuff!

For the past week or so I've been busy packing up my life ready to move out of here and back home for the summer. Some of my stuff (kitchen stuff, duvet etc.) needs to be moved into the new house (and left in a corner while as someone else will be occupying my room), but the vast majority of it is coming back to Ashford with me.

To anyone who reads this blog, I'm sorry I've been absent. I'll be back soon, I promise.
(Also, why don't you leave a comment and say hello? I don't bite :P)

Normal service will be resumed shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment