Sunday 16 May 2010

Oh my poor neglected blog.

I got out of the habit of posting, again. I keep thinking of things to post though, so I'm going to try my best to stick at it this time.

So, what have I been up to for the last month?















Digging for buried treasure and seeing what's out at sea on the beach at Westward Ho!, 10th April




















Visiting Jane Austen's House, 12th April







I also spent far too much time and
money at the Big Bead Show at Sandown Park (but it's to make pretty things so I think I should be excused!) - my first project with my new goodies is underway, so more on this later when it's finished!

I went go-karting with Chris and family and was spectacularly terrible at it - I managed to spin off the track on my first lap! Chris and I saw Diversity from Britain's Got Talent that evening. They were pretty good, dancing isn't really my thing but they pulled off some pretty impressive moves.


Chris and I saw Derren Brown the week after. It was amazing, I would love to know how on Earth he comes up with his stuff because the amount of little details that onl
y fall into place at the end are incredible. I know it's all just tricks, but I still cannot imagine how he does it all.

I finished off my Easter holiday with a trip to Longleat with Chris.































































Holding a Royal Python (who's 18 years old but for some reason just didn't grow to the size she should've) and a tarantula - Chris was too scared to hold either of them but I jumped at the chance!










Now I'm back in Cornwall, procrastinating studying hard for exams. I've done one already, but have three more to go. After that though I am free until October, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment