Friday 3 June 2011

Today was the first entirely good day I've had in while.

Nothing bothered me today, and things that would have normally made me angry or grumpy I was able to just brush off and get on with the rest of the day.

So why was today so good?
  • The careers thing (which was supposed to start at 9am and finish at 4.30pm) finished at 12.15pm, and I only had to go back for a couple of things in the afternoon which were actually useful
  • I had a mock job interview, and found out that I actually did pretty well and wasn't just sat there with a blank mind and unable to answer any questions as I'd expected I would be
  • Doing the mock interview today and the CV and application forms session yesterday means that I've now only got one more section to go before finishing my Exeter Award
  • The SJA shirt I bought on eBay (we're not technically allowed to sell or buy uniform on eBay, so shush) arrived, it's in pretty much brand new condition, and it fits me quite well even though it's size 8. Woo! And it was only £7 including delivery, bargain.
  • The steel toe cap boots that I organised ordering arrived (after an epic hunt, but I'll save that for another post...)
  • Lots of people on my course who I spoke to today asked if I was feeling better after having glandular fever which was really nice.
  • It was lovely and sunny and warm :)
There's probably loads of stuff I've missed off the list, but those were the main things.

Yay for still feeling happy and energetic at 9.4opm on a Friday evening! Especially after getting out of bed at 7.30am :P

No comments:

Post a Comment