Friday 23 December 2011

Obligatory Christmas post

Our Christmas tree at home

I really haven't got into the Christmas spirit this year, and I don't know why. 
When I went to see the Christmas lights being switched on in Falmouth at the beginning of December I felt really Christmassy and I couldn't wait for the big day, but as the month has gone on my Christmas spirit has all but died and I don't know if I'm looking forward to the day at all any more. Bah humbug.
 
Christmas lights in Falmouth

It's Christmas Eve Eve today, 2 days until the big C, so here's hoping the next 2 days will be enough to rustle up some Christmassy feelings in me so I'm actually looking forward to the day.

My brother's coming home today, so I'll be internetless until after Christmas has been and gone. So, to anyone reading this, merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment